Blog / Braking system split and charge cable made
Today I split the braking system. Took me quite some time since I was having a hard time getting all of the brake fluid out of the system with the hose I used for this. But I succeeded, that's what's most important ofcourse.
I moved the brake line of the rear brakes to the other side of the swingarm, the electric motor should fit nicely in there now.
Just still have to buy a different banjo bolt with sensor for the brake lights to place on the rear brake pump. Can't reuse the current one as it's for a double brake line. For now I just placed a normal banjo bolt on there.
Since I had some time left I also made the charge cable already.